Senior System eQMS Administrator
Redwood City, CA
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Sr. Quality Management Sys Admin
Location: Bay Area, SF, California
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Sr. Quality Management Sys Admin plays an important role on the Quality team. Supporting the company's compliance duties with the FDA Quality System Regulation, this person also works in compliance with ISO standards, and CLIA/CAP, and state requirements. The focus of the role is the daily management, maintenance, and the long-term strategy for the electronic Quality Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Vendor relationship
- Lifecycle mgmt, maintaining and configuring the Quality Management System, in line with change control processes
- Interfacing with area owners, developing and maintaining the system
- Gathering user and business needs and translating into requirements to develop / implement solutions
- Point of contact for internal tech support
- Working cross-functionally, ensuring the Quality Management System continues to meet the needs of the organization
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring system performance and quality metrics, as needed
- Creating and maintaining organized records that show compliance with all company processes, regulations, and the Quality Management System
- Representing Quality at inter-departmental meetings
- Carrying out special projects as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in a scientific area of study
- Five or more years of quality experience in the Life Sciences Industry
- Experience in compliance with quality standards in a regulated Molecular laboratory
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, able to share and receive information from all levels of the organization throughout various departments
- Able to constructively voice concerns and engage in honest conversations
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and build sound working relationships
- Identifies, analyzes and solves problems with minimal direction and escalate concerns to management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective organizational skills
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Drive for results and continual improvement - Ensure policies are in place that lead to the delivery of quality results and continually assess their effectiveness to drive continual improvement
- Experience with MS Office suite and Internet for business use
Note: typically, work is performed at a desk; however, may be occasional exposure to high noise levels, fumes, or biohazardous material in the lab environment.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts. www.LoveYourJob.com