Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The candidate will be developing and guiding agile squads which will be designing and developing highly scalable and distributed systems used to take in and process structured & unstructured information from various external sources. The teams will be building systems used to enrich, master and deliver the content to consumers.
As a technology developer, you'll be working closely with design and product teams from around the globe and multiple technology development teams- developing and delivering enterprise applications and digital products. This is an exciting opportunity to use your development background towards the creation of high impact data products. These products will be utilized by internal & external personnel, curating the company's rich content and providing value add content for their customers. You'll be participating in the review of business requirements and analysis until the final delivery of an enterprise software.
- Working on acquisition, transformation & ingestion of data packages
- Providing support to offshore team for designing, developing and maintaining of new and existing jobs and data packages
- Working with cross functional teams, delivering efficient solutions
- Reviewing business requirements, performing a technical analysis of requirements and participating in estimation process
- Participating in design discussions for new and existing data applications
- Contributing ideas to make the data application efficient and faster to process large amount of data
- At least five years of experience
- Java, Shell, Unix
- Apache Airflow desired
- Unix/Linux experience including pattern matching, regular expressions, shell programming
- Able to work individually in fast paced environment with minimal guidance
- Good Communication Skills, results oriented
- Experience working with global teams
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.