IT Business Partner
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Senior IT Business Partner
Location: Wilmington, MA
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Senior IT Business Partner provides IT business partnership to this location's business and engineering organization through a solid understanding of the underlying business strategies, processes, and systems. You will act as a strategic interface between the larger IT organization and this location to develop business technology strategy, discover solution; managing service, risk , and relationships.
- Manages the overall relationship with the business and engineering organization and works in partnership with key stakeholder, accomplishing business and IT objectives to meet strategy and Service Level Agreements.
- Supports the business applications for engineering, manufacturing operations, shop floor, and warehousing.
- Works with users and stakeholders, obtaining an understanding of the holistic system needs and core business requirements as it pertains to IT and business strategies.
- Assists in developing and implementing new or revised technology, specifically in the PLM, CAD, and ERP systems.
- Identifies, articulates, and champions the strategic technology improvements, enhancing business performance and collaboratively defining the IT capability roadmap.
- Partners with business and IT leaders to evaluate proposals, build business cases, plan new joint initiatives, and determine how they fit into business and IT capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Supports successful execution of new technology solutions and capabilities in line with the defined roadmap and ensures established objectives and expectations of business partners are met.
- Leads change management strategy and initiatives, minimizing disruption to the business and improving end user experience as technology initiatives are carried out.
- Ensures that PMs and IT staff assigned to projects are knowledgeable about the functional areas, business partners, and objectives.
- Proactively identifies business capability and IT service gaps and contributes to improvement efforts.
- Serves as an advocate for IT within the business, ensuring the organization realizes the total value of its investments and strategic initiatives, remaining secure at all times.
- Maintains all necessary documentation and adheres to change control policies, procedures and any system or software development or PM lifecycle methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
- Seven or more years' experience or Masters’ degree with three or more years of related experience.
- Highly proficient in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Familiar with IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures.
- Able to effectively interface cross-functionally within the organization and with customers; effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Solid collaboration, teamwork and relationship-building skills across various levels and functions.
- A strategic thinker who on business value results, utilizing technical solutions.
- Communicates technical or complex subject matter in layperson terms.
- Skills with creating business requirements documents, as-is and to-be process maps, UAT and change plans.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.