Electro Mechanical Technician
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Location: Woburn, MA
Duration: 6 Month, potential CTH
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
In this role, you will be assisting in the daily electrical and mechanical assembly tasks, electronic assembly tests, and troubleshooting circuits required to support the development of their electric vehicle powertrain.
· Hands-on assembly of mechanical and electrical subsystems
· Assemble cables, cable harnesses, and connectors
· Perform cable routing within equipment
· Assemble printed circuit boards in prototype quantities using a reflow process
· Testing, diagnosing, and modifying printed circuit boards
· Assembling and disassembling motors
· Electro-Mechanical test stand assembly, setup, and troubleshooting.
· Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
· Operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment with little supervision
· Must be able to lift over 50lbs
· A background using basic hand and power tools
· A background using cabling, connector crimp tools
· Soldering and assembling circuit boards
· Ability to assemble equipment from drawings, specs and schematics
· Skilled in electrical safety protocol, able to work with high voltage
· Knowledge of National Electrical Code
· Basic electrical theory
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Computer literacy and writing skills to aid in producing accurate documentation
· Ability to learn new process in a short period of time
· Ability to multitask while remaining efficient and accurate
· Self-motivated to work individually and takes good direction
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.