RF/Microwave Design Engineer - Active Clearance Required
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: RF Design Engineer
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: 36 Months and 40 hours per week
*Applicants must possess an active Security Clearance without incident for access to classified information.
This position requires that applicants be fully vaccinated for Covid 19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Our client’s Advanced Sensor Systems and Test Beds Group performs concept development, prototype design, analysis, and demonstrations in support of the National test ranges and HF and air defense radars and systems. Major activities within the group include the development of optical systems, communication systems, and wideband, airborne, over-the-horizon, and bistatic radar systems with technology development in the areas of phased arrays, advanced waveforms, adaptive signal processing, and unique detection and tracking algorithms. The work in the group often requires the fabrication of one-of-a-kind operational and experimental test assets in support of a significant amount of field testing and data collection to prove new concepts
- 3 years or more of relevant design experience, hands-on system realization and field testing of HF and microwave radar systems.
- Strong familiarity of RF component design, analysis, fabrication, and troubleshooting
- Strong familiarity with RF laboratory equipment including waveform generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers.
- Candidate must have good organizational skills with the ability to complete assignments working independently and in a team environment.
- Effective communication with colleagues, sponsors, and other research sites.
- Familiarity with industry standard electromagnetic antenna modeling software.
- Familiarity with industry standard circuit design software and PCB layout.
- Desire and ability to participate in field testing which may involve travel.
Our client, one of the most prestigious Research and Development Labs in the country, is working on solutions to our nation's most complex defense and commercial related challenges. We have placed hundreds of talented engineers with this client over the years - If you are qualified - we can get you in!!!
The mission is critical and the work is as cutting-edge as it is rewarding. The teams are superbly managed groups of world class engineers from all types of interesting and diverse backgrounds - AND THEY ARE HIRING!
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.