Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Network Engineer (Vulnerability Management)
Location: Remote/occasional travel to Clinton, PA
Duration: 9 Months
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Contract Network Engineer provides technical expertise and hands-on implementation to address network vulnerabilities our clients environment, with particular attention to the new Industry 4.0 Operations Technology (OT) environment and its relation to the broader enterprise network.
- Works with the Operations Technology (OT), network engineering, and security operations teams to identify and remediate vulnerabilities associated with the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)/Industry 4.0, including Rockwell’s FactoryTalk, PTC’s Thingworx, Microsoft Active Directory, and Veeam backup.
- Works with network engineering and security operations professionals to perform non-Industry 4.0 network engineering tasks, including firewall replacement, network appliance update and configuration, and assistance to third party security/penetration testing professionals.
- A key measurement of success for the Contract Network Engineer will be the development and documentation of the Industry 4.0 landscape in Clinton, Pennsylvania, in partnership with OT and enterprise IT resources, to ensure a secure and sustainable OT environment that can securely consume services from the enterprise (including authentication and backup).
- Close partnership with OT resources, many of whom may be unfamiliar with best practices on network security and asset vulnerability management, will be required. The successful individual will demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain relationships of trust in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- This is a remote position but some travel to Clinton, Pennsylvania (10-20%)) during the engagement is likely, particularly in the first months of the engagement.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.