Materials and Processes Contamination Control Engineer Lead
Find your job at www.LoveYourJob.com
Job Title: Materials and Processes Contamination Control Engineer Lead
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: Direct Hire
* Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain a Security Clearance for access to classified information. An Active Secret Clearance is desired.
This position requires that applicants be fully vaccinated for Covid 19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The objective of the Mission Assurance Office is to partner with program teams, Divisions, Groups, and Departments to collaboratively achieve mission success.
The candidate will work within the Mission Assurance Office as the subject matter expert and technical lead for materials and processes as well as contamination control. The potential candidate will directly support projects from across the Laboratory. This role serves as the Laboratory focal point to ensure that critical materials and processes and contamination control processes and procedures are established, planned, and implemented throughout the Laboratory to ensure their success.
- BS degree or higher degree in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or another related area
- Prefer 15+ years’ experience in M&P and Contamination Control
- Experience leading an M&P/ contamination control team
- Experience with developing and analyzing materials and processes lists against industry requirements
- Experience developing program-specific contamination control plans
- Experience with complex, contamination sensitive systems and space systems
- Experience with aerospace and defense industry standards for materials and processes and contamination control
- Experience with contamination control for cleanroom environments
- Experience developing, deploying, and supporting organizational adoption of M&P/ contamination control processes to ensure best practices are used across programs
- Experience with materials testing and analysis and a wide range of materials
- Experience supporting issue resolution and failure investigations
- Experience training and mentoring junior personnel
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- U.S. citizenship
Our client, one of the most prestigious Research and Development Labs in the country, is working on solutions to our nation's most complex defense and commercial related challenges. We have placed hundreds of talented engineers with this client over the years - If you are qualified - we can get you in!!!
The mission is critical and the work is as cutting-edge as it is rewarding. The teams are superbly managed groups of world class engineers from all types of interesting and diverse backgrounds - AND THEY ARE HIRING!
ABOUT DIGITAL PROSPECTORS:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts, "Best of Staffing" for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, "Top Temporary Placement Firm" by Boston Business Journal, "Best Company To Work For" by Business NH magazine, "Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing” by TechServe Alliance, "Top IT Services Company" by Inc. Magazine, "Most Reliable Staffing Agency" in Forbes Magazine and "Top Ranked Staffing Firm" by Staffing Industry Analysts.