Senior Analog Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuit Design Engineer
Position: Senior Analog Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuit Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA (Remote or Hybrid)
Length: 12+ months
Covid Requirements: Must be fully vaccinated or have a valid religious or medical exemption
Would you enjoy the challenge of designing integrated circuits for extreme environments and unique applications from outer space to inside the human body? Our client is looking for a Senior Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuit Design Engineer to join their Analog/Mixed-Signal IC team to develop analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more. The Senior Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuit Design Engineer will regularly engage with other engineers and scientists from all divisions in a dynamic and interdisciplinary environment.
Our client is one of the most prestigious Research and Development laboratory in the country and is working on solutions to our nation's most complex defense and commercial related challenges. Their mission is critical, and the work is as cutting edge with many rewards. The teams are superbly managed groups of world class engineers from all types of interesting and diverse backgrounds. Make this your next career move today!
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of experience designing integrated circuits.
- Master’s degree with 4+ years of experience designing integrated circuits is preferred.
- PhD focused on integrated circuit design.
- Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, and high-speed I/O.
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso.
- Experience with final checks and tapeout of at least one chip.
- Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning, low energy per bit radio architectures, and radiation-hardened electronics is a plus.
- A Secret Clearance without incident or the ability to acquire a security clearance is required.
- Candidates must be a United States Citizen as the laboratory is a cleared facility.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
- Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
Come see why DPC has achieved:
- 4.9/5 Star Glassdoor rating and the only staffing company (< 1000 employees) to be voted in the national Top 10 ‘Employee’s Choice - Best Places to Work’ by Glassdoor
- Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Temp For’ three times by Staffing Industry Analysts as well as a ‘Best Company to Work For’ by Forbes, Fortune and Inc. magazine.