Digital Systems-on-Chip Architect
Position: SoC Architect
Location: Boston, MA (remote/hybrid flexibility)
Length: 12+ mo
Covid Requirements: COVID-19 Vaccination or (Medical/Religious) exemption
The Soc Architect will develop cutting-edge computing systems architectures, which will be used in autonomously navigated vehicles implementing AI and machine vision algorithms.
The SoC Architect will have experience in digital front-end design and will be able to translate systems requirements into an SoC topology using System C or C++
Develop power and test models, and drive the design to verified RTL.
The SoC Architect should have experience with design flows from Cadence or Synopsys, and have a working knowledge of physical, as well as logical, design.
- Requirements capture
- System architecture development
- IP block configuration
- RTL design in SystemVerilog, Verilog or VHDL
- Functional verification
- Handoff to physical design
- Experience in multi-core processor systems
- Knowledge Verilog/VHDL/System C
- Experience with Cadence or Synopsys Digital ASIC Tool Suite Digi
- Ability to acquire a security clearance if needed
- Experience working with firmware developers.
- Experience with GPU & neural network inferencing subsystems
- Familiarity with sensor & multi-media subsystems
- Familiarity with hardware security, e.g., encryption, key management, TRNG/DRNG, PUFs, root-of-trust, design obfuscation, etc.
- Familiarity with analog ASICs: Voltage and Current sources, Amplifiers, Converters, PLLs, and Transceivers Security
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
- Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
Come see why DPC has achieved:
- 4.9/5 Star Glassdoor rating and the only staffing company (< 1000 employees) to be voted in the national Top 10 ‘Employee’s Choice - Best Places to Work’ by Glassdoor
- Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Temp For’ three times by Staffing Industry Analysts as well as a ‘Best Company to Work For’ by Forbes, Fortune and Inc. magazine.