Digital Prospectors is proud to offer its full-time, Fully-Benefited team of technical employees one of the richest and most comprehensive employment packages available in the industry today. Full details and pricing can be seen in the Benefit Spotlight download on this page.
Benefit Highlights Include:
A choice of three Health Insurance Plan options:
- POS Open Access 1:3 (nationwide plan)
- POS Open Access 2:6 (nationwide plan)
- POS Open Access H.S.A (HDHP, nationwide plan)
Additional Benefits Include:
- Dental Insurance (with a Childhood Orthodontia Option)
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Transit Pre-Tax Benefit
- Commuter Parking Pre-Tax Benefit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan thru ADP with up to a 4% company match.
Technical professionals who choose to be hourly employees are still eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement plan through ADP with up to a 4% company match and DCAP.
Please contact your Digital Prospectors’ recruiter to discuss how you can best work with Digital Prospectors.
EEO Statement: Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.