Location: Lexington, MA (Onsite)
Length: 3+ years
Covid Requirements: Must be vaccinated and have one booster shot, a religious or medical exemption will be accepted upon review
Our client is looking for a Graphic Artist to conceive, design, lay out, and coordinate editorial illustrations and creative artwork. The Graphic Artist will develop interpretive themes that convey ideas and information. The Graphic Artist will create graphic presentations that communicate mood, emphasis, insight, viewpoint, and similar visual impressions. The Graphic Artist will provide guidance on graphic technology. The Graphic Artist will work closely with internal company contacts to understand requirements and create cost efficient graphic designs through available mediums. The Graphic Artist may provide computer graphic services for web artwork. The Graphic Artist may also have responsibility or input on reproduction and printing processes through in-house resources or outside vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Design, layout and production of presentations, technical illustrations, and posters in electronic and print media formats.
- Create high quality presentations using staff input and rough sketches within time-critical deadlines.
- Provide artistic rendering of technical concepts.
- Provide formatting and electronic merging of tables, data analysis, or graphics into PDF of PowerPoint documents.
- Complete editing video clips.
- Generate interactive PDFs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of graphics design experience beyond degree.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) experience.
- Ability to edit illustrations and artwork.
- Strong presentation design, poster design, document design, technical illustrations, and photo manipulation.
- Ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to turn written, numerical, and existing content into compelling graphic representations.
- Ability to work under time-critical deadlines handling multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly effective time management and project management skills.
- Prior experience operating in a United States government contractor environment is a plus.
- Due to the nature of the work, an Interim clearance is sufficient to start, an active Top Secret clearance may be required at a future date.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
- Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
- 4.9/5 Star Glassdoor rating and the only staffing company (< 1000 employees) to be voted in the national Top 10 ‘Employee’s Choice - Best Places to Work’ by Glassdoor
- Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Temp For’ five times by Staffing Industry Analysts as well as a ‘Best Company to Work For’ by Forbes, Fortune and Inc. magazine.